The 10-week Summer Associate Program begins in mid-June, and students are immediately placed into a research team. Our interns typically work with several analysts on assigned projects of a highly analytical nature, and will be expected to contribute ideas to their team.
The training includes a one-day regional orientation across the business units, followed by research work. Students learn from internal lectures by our analysts and economists and through Firmwide video conference sessions.
- Gather and analyze industry data to develop an industry-specific vision.
- Update and build financial models on the companies and industry you follow.
- Analyze emerging trends in an industry or macro economy.
- Supporting the analyst's team in preparing charts.
- Assessing relative stock valuations with senior team members.
- Build relationships within Sales & Trading and Research.
- You must be a graduate student with a graduation date after October 2022, preferably with a concentration in finance.
- You have at least two years of work experience.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in both English and Japanese.
- You are analytical, quantitative and have strong interpersonal skills.
Students must apply online by September 26, 2021 to be considered.