The investment banking industry offers some of the most diverse career opportunities to students at the start of their career. If you’re interested in exploring the career pathways and finding out which opportunities best align to your career aspirations, attend our exclusive virtual event Pathways into Morgan Stanley Japan with Financial Edge.
Financial Edge is our leading partner in training our junior hires, and they partner with a variety of investment banks globally to deliver training solutions. By attending the event, you will participate in a tailored session, ‘Investment Banking 101’, conducted by a Financial Edge instructor, to equip you with the fundamental knowledge of the various divisions at an investment bank and how they work together as one.
- Find out more about Morgan Stanley Japan and our 2023 internship opportunities
- Attend the ‘Investment Banking 101’ session and take a deep dive into the business areas of your interest
- Develop an understanding of the overall investment banking industry and identify opportunities that are best suited to you
- Explore the advantage and unique career opportunities that working in Japan presents
- An opportunity to receive exclusive career coaching from our recruiters
We welcome bilingual (English and Japanese) students from any discipline, graduating between October 2023 to July 2024, to register.
Date: July 21, 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 09:45 – 11:45 (JST)
*This program will be conducted in English.
Click “Apply” to apply for the program before the respective deadline. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: July 18, 2022 (Monday) 23:59
This event is by invitation only. Successful registrants will be notified on July 19, 2022.